Scott's Pizza Journal: Slice Out Hunger - $1 Slices to Benefit City Harvest
Thursday, June 9
80 W 3rd Street (at Thompson)
6:30 - 10pm
Enjoy pizza from: Lombardi’s, DiFara, Grimaldi’s, Joe’s, John’s of Bleecker, Pizza Roma, Famous Ben’s, Slice, 900 Degrees, Two Boots, Luzzo’s, Artichoke, NY Pizza Suprema, Tosca, Pizza Box and MORE!!!
You should probably cancel your dinner plans and come to this tonight instead. Listen, homeboy Scott got pies from Di Fara’s that will save you $4 per slice and the 10 mile bike ride to Midwood. ‘Nuff said, my dawgies.
This is pretty much every place you would ever want to eat pizza from and it’s mad cheap, not in weird locations, and for charity.
Also, fuck Artichoke!
fucck yeah I wish I could go
- wakameeeeeeeeee likes this
- mrtumnus reblogged this from ary and added:
- mrtumnus likes this
- ary reblogged this from lionshareprofiteers and added:
- peterberkman likes this
- lionshareprofiteers reblogged this from amandalynferri and added:
- sarahspy likes this
- cockenblog likes this
- welcometothisblogbitch likes this
- amandalynferri reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- legellieblonde reblogged this from jeffrubinjeffrubin and added:
- laurennpope likes this
- andrewbridgman likes this
- jeffrubinjeffrubin reblogged this from scottspizzatours and added:
- scottspizzatours posted this